uwu cakes aka pop tarts

hey how are you today   we are talking about  the best food ever but waffles  no one takes my waffles and if you do i will hunt you down .

what are uwu cakes you be saying to yourself  well they are the second best food and uwu cakes where created by Kellogg’s  and made in 1964. the uwu cakes are the reason why i wake up in the Moring  and i need to eat it or i die lol . but let be honest we all love uwu cakes because the jelly and the crust and the toping it is great to eat . imagine when uwu cakes  first came out all the  sales that happened and how munch money they had to spend just for a box  it cant be that bad right  then i found out some man  sued uwu cakes  because he put his hand in his toaster .

uwu tarts are epic don’t toche them or you are dead to me because after waffles they are to good and with a ginger rail and everything but milk sucks becuase it is made by grass and i dont know what eles  it is made out of . but uwu cakes  for life .

bye have a great day  here is a link for for more info https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pop-Tarts

Published by

aiden

i love anime

One thought on “uwu cakes aka pop tarts”

1. I like the content but it is rather difficult to read due to the editing problems. Also, your link is not active and there are no pictures. Might want to rework this one.