my big goal for life

hi welcome  to my blog  if you are a new reader you wont know who i am . well i am aiden  and i am 13  and i have a big goal that is why you are here .

so as you read  the first couple sentences we are talking about my big goal  and i have a couple but i will list one because if i list them all you would just be so bored  with my  blog   .  so my big goal is to get throe highschool  and get the job of being a cop  to stop crime. the reason why i want to be a cop is because i want  to follow  my  dads footprints  because he many jobs but the most  best one was a cop it had inspired by how it works and everything  but all i need to do i pass  schooling .

like i know people will say why you chose this  there is a lot of  deaths and vionlice in being a cop . but i say why worry about dyeing when you can worried about living  and  but i just say ok say what you want because it my chose .

bye have a good day https://www.snopes.com/tachyon/2018/01/police_officer_fb.jpg?resize=865%2C452&crop_strategy=smartDoes Cop = 'Constable on Patrol'? | Snopes.com

Published by

aiden

i love anime

One thought on “my big goal for life”